22 November 2006

Who needs a holiday?

The first time I set foot in my Master's house I was nervous and afraid even before I arrived. I'm sure my tension was obvious, even before he showed me his playroom and put me in the stocks - I shook like a leaf then. He only lightly demonstrated some of his floggers, crops and paddles on me, but jumpy as I was, I could take an embarassingly small amount without reacting strongly. The first time I was in his house alone wasn't nearly as scary, but I felt intrusive, watched, and I left quickly.

Now, his home has become a haven to me. I look forward to arriving and shedding my clothes and my life. Today, after a rushed and stressful morning, I walked in and felt instantly more at ease. After an afternoon of play, I could have dozed there quite happily had I not had somewhere to be. Master had to go, and I was content just being there for a while, bonding with Tori Amos and even doing a little dance. In contrast to the first time I arrived, its now difficult to leave.

When my friend was 30 minutes late and arrived to meet me at the absolute last second this afternoon, for something important she had been nagging me all morning about not leaving to the last minute, I didn't mind a bit. I even smiled. My friend, who knows very little about the nature of our relationship, said "that guy must be a miracle worker." I just smiled again.

No comments: