20 March 2007

An open invitation

As I've said before, it is Master who decides when I may share my blog and with whom, and he prefers to keep it relatively restricted. This has the effect of making me extremely curious when I look at my statistics and see how many people around the world are reading it without a personal invitation - sometimes as a once-off, sometimes more. Who are you? What bought you here? What do you think of what you read?

To my delight, I have just been given permission to supply an email address for anyone who finds it to contact me and let me know the answers to some of these questions, or make any other comments you wish. Please say hello, I would love to hear anything at all you would like to say :)

nadi.viti.levu@gmail.com

And always, public comments are more than welcome :)

No comments: