30 March 2007

Venus and Psyche

Women are incredible things. Men are fantastic, and I couldn't live without being regularly fucked. But a woman is a whole other world for the senses. Their beautiful smooth lines inspire my sense of creativity and exploration - I can lose myself in the curves and experience a woman's body from the outside as if it were my own. I can enjoy caressing a man with my hands, mouth, and breasts, but the shape of a woman just cries out to be touched that way. My first (and only real) girlfriend put it best when she said to me once that I reminded her of dunes - white, smooth, warm as if from the sun, and the heightened arousal one feels when running fingers through fine sand.

Sex with a woman makes me want to give. I feel delighted and honoured each time I am allowed to touch, and taste, the most intimate crevasses of the female body. And one of life's great joys is to feel a woman's orgasm pulse through her as she presses toward you, until her eyes fall on you and you know she has been satisfied.

I think I've mentioned that I thought I was a lesbian once, haven't I? Lol...

Betty said to me when she saw me this morning: "You're glowing." She seemed uncertain whether to ask why, or if she wouldn't want to know the answer. I couldn't help telling her over breakfast, that I'd had a wonderful night when Master invited a woman over and allowed me to share her. It was her first time, she'd said, which made my enjoyment even greater - to give her a new and very pleasurable experience.

There was also another side to it, though. I've written quite a bit about jealousy lately, because its something I'm experiencing in a whole new way. It seems that the more my heart belongs to my Master, the more jealous I feel... and the more I let myself feel the jealousy, the more I belong to him. He liked our female guest last night as much as I did. And every time he complimented her, I compared her to me. And however he fucked her, I compared it to the way he fucks me. There was one point when I moved down the bed in order to get a better position to taste her, and Master intercepted me, fucking her from the side, leaving me out of the equation. I felt dejected for a moment, then realised I had a choice. I could be selfish and sulk in my jealousy. Or, I could submit to the feeling and please my Master. So, I put my insecurity aside and went down to lick his arse, balls and shaft, trying to ensure that fucking her would be as pleasurable for him as possible. Soon I licked at both of them together as they fucked, helping them enjoy each other.

A small act, but with significant intentions. Jealousy served to remind me of the rule Master set the first time I came to his house: my role is to please him. After that, to please his guests. And only after that, if I have permission, may I please myself.

No comments: