01 April 2007

To reiterate: 3 virtues of men

I could never bring myself to choose between men and women - too long with only one, and I will always crave the other. Women attract my attention far more often. But my fantasies, and desires? They are almost exclusively for men. There are 3 reasons why:

  1. Cock! I just can't live without it. Fingers and mouths can be nice, but there is nothing as (physically) satisfying for me as being filled and fucked. And a strapon just isn't the same. Only a cock allows the pleasure of satisfying another. And when someone invents a dildo that squirts warm white fluid - well, that would just be silly really.

  2. Aggression. I need to be treated unkindly - slapped, grabbed, dragged, bitten. Yes, technically a woman can do those things. But I have never found a woman who can do it like a man can. A woman can cause pain, but they never seem to have the same testosterone-fueled impulsiveness about them. And a man can suddenly fuck you while he does it - for a woman, the spontaneity would be lost.

  3. Power. The most important reason for me. If I were just out to fuck around, the first two would be relevant but compromisable. But the main thing I need is to be controlled and owned. And yes, woman can do that, and I'm sure their subs get what they need. But for me, it needs to be a man. I know its chauvinistic, but I can't help it: D/s is about gender for me. I want to be a vulnerable, objectified, degraded, owned slut kneeling with a man standing above me. A man who treats me exactly how women are not "supposed" to want to be treated. I love to play with women, and even be dominated by women, but I could only belong to a man.

No comments: