28 February 2007

Mmm make it hurt

The other night Master and I finally got to christen the pool. Betty apparently noted this: today I found a waterproof book of aquatic sex positions by my bed. Amusing that the book was waterproof. As if somebody is going to keep it by the pool so they can pause in the middle of a fuck and say "Hang on, I'm just going to look up the instructions for this position..."

I'm glad we got to do it, even though it was probably too late at night for the neighbours to catch us. I really love sex in water. Probably for the same reason some wouldn't: it washes away the natural lubrication, and hopefully, usually, that hurts. For most women it washes it away, anyway. For me, the effect is sadly short-lived.

I'm just a really, really wet, horny slut. Master regularly marvels at it. He sometimes tells me to touch myself to show me how wet I am, and sometimes even I am surprised. I get wet enough for it to run down my legs. There have been times when I've been so wet that someone has fisted me and I haven't even noticed. Once, after a session of fully clothed foreplay, I had to borrow underwear and a pair of jeans because mine were soaked to the point that they were unwearable. So when Master fucked me in the pool, it wasn't long before the water made no difference and his cock was wet from one thing only: nadi juice. And he proved it to me by placing it in my mouth afterwards, and I tasted no chorline - just, well, me.

Funny then, that as someone with so much lubrication that it makes people wonder if I dehydrate, I get off on being fucked dry. An ex used to spend a long time holding my legs apart and blowing cold air on me to make me dry out, then force his way in hard, giving me about 3 seconds of delicious pain before I flooded again, then pull out and repeat.

The easier way for me to get that kind of pain, or at least close to it, is when Master fucks my ass, as he also did that night. Some men I can take with no problem at all, but he hurts, every time. It took a long while before he could fuck me anally without me screaming and trying to pull away. Now I usually manage with just loud groans and gasps, hold my breath, bite something if I can, and clench my fists... but I hold still, and then try to force myself to move with him. My struggle doesn't mean I don't enjoy it - on the contrary, I love crossing back and forth over that mental threshold between "no, stop" and "ooohh yeahh". And I love the way he ignores my pain and reminds me that my body is his property and he will treat it as he likes. And I love that raw, grinding friction that only comes with fucking a tight, dry hole.

I'm glad we got to try the pool before summer ended. Now I just hope the warm weather returns long enough to still get the chance to do the outdoor thing. I can almost hear his reply to that: "What makes you think I won't make you do it in the cold?"

No comments: