16 January 2007

Ah, the wonders of nature!

Summer is moving along quickly and I've found myself thinking about the great outdoors. No, not picnics and frisbees, surely you know better than that? lol Theres a unique kind of freedom in sexual acts where anyone could see you - complete exposure. Ever had a dream where you were nude or semi-nude in public, and didn't mind it? Complete freedom, completely open, completely yourself. Being naked in private in front of one or a small group of people is being vulnerable, which has its own appeal. Being nude in front of the world and not caring, though - that is being invulnerable.

I've moved to a house with a pool recently and I am taking great pleasure in swimming nude in the daylight hours, when the neighbours might see. That, combined with an unexpected outdoor experience with Sir the other day is probably what's inspiring me. I want to go on a drive with Master and flash while he photographs me. I want to take a trip to a remote location for an outdoor gangbang. I want to be tied to a tree and semi-adbandoned, then be used and not know who is using me. I want to be staked out in the grass and tortured. I want to be stripped on the beach and pissed on. I want to be given to strangers to use in a park. I want to fuck at night in the middle of a huge oval. I want to fuck on the freeway overpass. And I want photos! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nadi...that's extraordinary...i had a similar lil daydream recently....Max asked me to write him a story, i struggled for a while to get an idea....one of the undeveloped threads was a girl (me) staked in a star shape to the ground in the middle of an oval.

This was done in the early evening after which she was brutally used for the entire night....then left there in the heat for the next day too - bloodied...nearly dead.

Being given to strangers in a park i can highly recommend...it makes Max very happy to see me used in that way....& i love it when he's happy. *smiles*

99 xx