26 January 2007

Not mine

I was being held down and used the other day, and a thought came to me that has come in many other forms before, but this time was like it was new. My body is truly not my own anymore. I have, of course, been technically aware of this for a long time, but it hadn't registered in my mind in quite this way before. I know that my body belongs to my Master, he can do with it what he likes (not just my body, but thats what I thought of on this day.) But it had never before hit home in quite the same way that my body is not mine.

I really can't say no. Even if I am being rewarded for good behaviour, I will be used as he wants me to be used. If my Master consents, there is not even the possibility of rape - I have given up the right to deny them.

I want to say it again and again, weigh up how it feels: my body is not mine.

No comments: