14 May 2007

Daydreaming...

Sometimes, life just doesn't cut it. Then, all there is left to do is make a different reality, composed entirely of imagination.

Don't you..?

I think of how amazing it would be if I could be with my Master always, a part of his home. I imagine waking next to him, making his coffee while he showers, keeping his house clean while he works, cooking for him before he returns, and kneeling at his feet while he eats every evening. I imagine being there for him to use whenever the mood strikes him, with no need for phone calls, babysitters, and other arrangements. I think about how perfect it would be, to be able to be there for him as much as he likes, keeping him warm at night, and waiting for him at the end of every day... his loyal pet...

Master has fantasised, too... him, as the head of the house, or farm... a Mistress, perhaps his wife, submissive to him... perhaps a sub male, for certain uses... and me, on the bottom of course. His property, available for the others to use with his blessing. How perfect that would be, to serve him, and others under him, whenever he liked. To have no other purpose, no other worries, to not ever be anything other than his slave. Living to please him. That would be happiness.

With possible worlds like this, why would you need the 'real' one? I really don't know. But somehow I keep having to come back - to work, family, other demands, other responsibilities. The world where I really can't stay at his house and not return, it just wouldn't be practical. And where sometimes I miss him, and sometimes (if I may, Sir...), he seems to miss me.

If I could just find a way to escape to an alternate universe... even for a day or two... and be nothing but his...

No comments: