04 April 2009

Yes, Doctor.... (visit 2)

I hadn't thought Master would want me to return, which was naive of me, really. Of course he did. It was an excellent chance to further my humiliation.

This time, I was dressed in another skirt, with knee-high boots and a carefully prepared cleavage presenting itself. I had to look like an invitation. Master had been sure to take the time to give me a short fuck that morning, but not to let me come. He wanted me to be wet and open enough for my scent to travel and be noticed. I could barely sit still from nerves and slippery arousal.

It took a little longer for my name to be called this time. I sat opposite the doctor expectantly, as he asked again "What can I do for you?"

"Um.. last week you told me, if I wanted the results of the test, to come back this week... I had a pap smear..."

Recognition hit his face and he turned away towards his computer while my face went red. This was not going to be easy, but Master had made very sure I knew my script. There was a recorder in my bag silently reminding me that I had no choice to abandon my task - Master would listen to the evidence later.

The doctor explained the results and filled out his paperwork routinely. We were almost done, and I had to speak now...

"Um, may I ask a question?" An easy way to start. And an easy way to make sure I had to continue. There was no backing out now.


The Fantasy....

"Yes?"
"Do many women like it?"
He looked curious. "Like what?"
"Having a pap smear."
He paused and looked me over, judging my sincerity, "Why do you ask?"
"Well, because I do. I like it a lot. I'd do it every week if I could."
He smiled and moved towards me, and suggested "Well, there are many health checks a woman should have on a regular basis."
My pussy twitched, "Oh? What would you reccommend, Doctor?"
He gestured toward the examination table. "Why don't you lie down and we can do something a little more thorough. I don't think we'll need the nurse this time, do you?"


..... The Reality:

"Yes?"
"Do many women like it?"
He frowned. "Like what?"
"Having a pap smear."
He looked horrifed, and snapped, "I should think not!"
My face burned with shame and intense humiliation. This was horrible. And fuck, I was wet.
The doctor took a breath. "Is that a problem?" he asked.
"Um, no. It's just that...." oh Sir, do I really have to...?
"Yes?"
"Well, I do. I would do it every week if I could." There. It was done.
"Well." He seemed disgusted and clearly did not approve. "Most find it embarassing."

I was dismissed. I had completed the most humiliating task Sir has set for me so far. I hated it. And yet, according to my soaking thighs, I loved it, too.

I hoped never to show my face there again. And I know, that doesn't matter. As Master said, there are plenty of doctors in this city. Its only a matter of time before I'm due to see another one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree - that is the most humiliating thing Master has ever dreamt up......

on the other hand - i dont know what else he has dreamt - so - i should qualify and say ....'that you had to also do....that i know about' lol

You are perversity personified nadi - my hero!!

much love.
a