25 November 2008

Thwarted

Master hates it when people don't follow through. Even if it is not personal, it is personal. Each message sent, each photo shared, is an investment of trust to the other person to keep their word. To not do so is a disrespect and a betrayal.

On the third day he was away, I opened the envelope containing my chores for the day and was stunned. He wanted me to make him a video - with others. In his absence. I must have re-read it more than ten times, just to make sure I hadn't misunderstood. Master never invites me to play without him, and never ever allows me the freedom to choose who I play with...

Well, there was a time... it seems like decades ago now. I once had some kind of choice. I remember reporting to him each time I was used, giving him the graphic details of my slut life without him. I remember him narrowing the scope of my choice, until I had limited range, and then nothing without his consent. And then I remember giving it up to him, promising him my whole self, freely giving my choice away. The thought of choosing whether someone can fuck me or not has become completely alien.

So at first, the task he had written for that day was barely comprehensible. I went about finding someone carefully, and settled on a couple who seemed sufficiently deviate but not too risky. And then, it was going to happen. They had agreed to everything, all that needed to happen was for me to give the ok for them to come over. And I just couldn't do it. Panic came over me. I couldn't just do this, I had to be sure I wasn't halucinating the whole thing. The consequences of mistakenly cheating my Master were too unthinkable!

I messaged him, asking for confirmation. I had to be sure I had his word. And to my relief, I did. So I said, okay. Come over, lets do this........
.......and they didn't turn up.

I sulked. I was angry and frustrated. And not because of any of the reasons above, and not because I had wanted my fun, either. I was furious that I had been so careful to be sure it was approved by my Master. I had fretted over it, and agonised over who he might want me to choose. I had finally felt sure this was what he wanted of me, and committed to it in my mind. And more than that, I had realised I was on the verge of completing the most difficult of all the tasks he had set me while he was away. I would score one hundred percent. I would not fail to please him. AND THOSE SELF-SERVING BASTARDS TOOK THAT AWAY.

No comments: