21 January 2008

The last limit

There is one last taboo left in nadi's mind that has not yet been transgressed. One thing that still makes me want to say "please not that, Sir..." (but I wouldn't dare). One thing I have never done, and a big part of me would prefer was left that way.

But the problem with that is, I would stay limited. My goal has always been to break the boundaries - to transcend myself. The one thing I was most desperate for, that Master gave me, was to have my limits stretched - to face them, and then to erase them. To become completely free of my own fears and embrace obedience without hesitation. Even I am stunned at how much I can do now. But this one thing sticks that still makes me struggle....

Of course, Master owns me and has the right to do what he likes - I may not refuse his wishes. So if he orders me to lie still and keep my mouth open wide while he kneels above me preparing to fill it with his waste, I will do that. And I did - with tears running down my face, my shoulders trembling, and mentally pleading, please don't.... And he didn't. This time.

Because that would miss the point. Forcing me to do something I truly find shocking doesn't push me far enough - it lets me off too easily. It would allow me to comfort myself with the knowledge that it was not my chioce. No, to truly become limitless, the dirtiest slut I can be, I will have to ask for it. And I suspect it won't be given until I mean it.

I know I will ask for it, as does Master. Because its my final frontier - the last line I need to cross to be all I can be. It repulses me, and disturbs me. But the promise of defying the last limit is within reach, tantalising me, and Master knows me well enough to be sure that I can't resist a temptation like that forever. I didn't get into BDSM to be inhibited.

No comments: